We know how important personal privacy is to you, and we are dedicated to assuring that customer information is properly used and appropriately safeguarded. As a result, we have adopted the following privacy principles which we observe when serving you:
1. We recognize that you expect details we maintain about you and your purchases to remain private. We safeguard this sensitive information by maintaining standards and procedures designed to protect it from misuse.
2. We only collect, retain, and use information about you where we reasonably believe it will assist us in managing our business. We collect and retain information about you in order to:
We only collect, retain, and use information about you for specific business purposes - and, upon your request, we will always tell you why we are collecting and retaining it.
3. We use commercially reasonable procedures to help assure that your account information is accurate, current, and complete. We respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccurate information and to update and remove old information.
4. We teach our employees the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy and take appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employee privacy.
5. We have security standards and procedures which are designed to prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about you. Only personnel who have a business reason to know personally identifiable information about you are granted access to such data. We are committed to updating and testing our technology to improve the protection and integrity of our information about you.
6. We only disclose information about you or your purchases to third parties for their independent use if you request or authorize it; or the information is provided to help complete a transaction that you initiate; or the information is provided to a reputable credit bureau or similar information reporting agency; or the disclosure otherwise is permitted or required by law.
7. We require vendors, service companies, and third parties that we hire to support one or more of our products or services, to agree to safeguard our confidential information about you and your relationship with us and to comply with applicable law.
Here, information regarding our customers is used solely in the legitimate conduct of our business, and to deliver superior products and services. As we use technological advancements to develop new products and services, we will remain dedicated to assuring that customer information is properly used and appropriately safeguarded.
We reserve the right to change these Customer Privacy Principles, along with related provisions, at any time.
©2019 Zeckhausen Racing. Web site name and design, “The Expert Source For Brakes and More,” are registered trademarks. All rights reserved.